World of Tanks Blitz
A World War 2 game with multiplayer
- Category Action/Adventure
- Program license Free
- Version 184.108.40.2065
- Size 52 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name net.wargaming.wot.blitz
WARGAMING Group Limited Incorporated in Cyprus , HE 290868, VAT CY 10290868U, TIC12290868W 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue 1080 Nicosia CYPRUS
Winter holidays are almost here!
Download Update 3.4.2 to:
• Visit Blitz Fair, which offers a series of tasks, Tickets as rewards, the holiday Auction, Chests with surprises, the first Swedish tank, and many other legendary vehicles
• Receive gifts
• Enjoy improved game stability
May the New Year bring you victorious battles, high scores, and well-deserved awards!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.